During the summer of 2017, Lyford House will be open for free tours from 11 AM until 1 PM on the following dates:
June 17 11am-1pm
July 15 11 am-1pm
Aug. 19 11am-1pm
Sept. 16 11 am-1pm
Learn about the historic Lyford House from docents with personal histories with the site. Once owned by Benjamin Lyford (1841-1906) and Hilarita née Reed (1839-1908), the Lyford House was originally located at Strawberry Point as part of dairy ranch.
The house was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2000.